First, thanks to all my fabulous clients for being so accommodating & letting me close for a week to have this special time with my family! It can be tough to take a vacation when you are a one man shop, but my clients are the best. Thank you!
And now... a few highlights from our "wonder"ful Disney Cruise vacation...
1. Character Breakfast - fast, free, easy way to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Pluto.
2. Halloween on the Wonder.
3. Splash pad.
4. Pirate Night!
5. Deck 4. Lounge chairs, shuffleboard, amazing ocean views & breeze.
6 & 8. Ocean Air Club. Slides, mesh climbing walls, computer room, coloring table. Pure toddler fun.
7. Watching a movie under the stars. This will never get old!
9. Cozumel - Paradise Beach... Beach chairs with umbrellas, a huge pool, giant thatched hut cocktail area, a fabulous restaurant, amazing service, completely spotless. Oh, and there are a ton of water toys to climb on, jump from & bounce on!
10. Holla! Asher napped for 2+ hours 6 out of the 7 days. Always in his stroller.
11. Falmouth - The Hilton Rose Hall... all inclusive day at the resort was incredible!! A pool with a lazy river, water slides, a mostly empty beach, 3 restaurants to choose from. Seriously amazing!
12. Grand Cayman - SeaGrape Beach... Chairs, umbrellas, insanely clear water. A little dive restaurant that served the best jerk chicken my husband has ever had :)
Truly another magical Disney vacation :)