Let me be completely honest and say I am NOT crafty. Not at all.
When I was in college my sorority big sister made most of the crafts for my little sister. (Thanks Nic!)
I'm just no good at it.
So what I'm saying is, I am no good at scrap booking.
But at the same time, I want to remember every. little. detail.
Hence my obsession with blurb books.
I use them as memory keepers.
Tracking everything from hiking in La Jolla to the hiker box in the hotel room that provided hours of play for Asher.
I love the option to put 9 photos on 1 page. It helps when I can't choose which photos to leave out :)
Some tips for your next blurb book:
1. Get the 12x12 book for the big beautiful 1 page photos.
2. Let them leave the blurb logo on the very last page. It saves $ and is no biggie.
3. I am partial to the image wrap cover and the Premium Paper, lustre finish.
4. Go with the gray end sheet to save money.
5. These books are high quality and more expensive than many alternatives. Always google for a coupon.
You know how you always think, I need to do something with all my photos?
You won't regret it :)
Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!